I hate packing for my trip because I always wish to travel light, but I also want to look good (and varied) in my holiday photos. Eventually, I end up being a very casual dresser when I am traveling because I want to be practical and I try to leave luggage space for my new acquistions!
So the purpose of this entry: I chose 10 items and try to put together 6 presentable and practical travel outfits:
- Sling bag: Sling bag or messenger bag are easy to carry around while traveling and I like bags with multiple compartments to store my knick-knacks.
- Bottoms: I opt for trusty jeans and comfortable shorts, since its summer time!
- Jacket: This is a travel essential, as it can be cold on the plane, or for cool weathers at night.
- Tops: I would chose clothes that are comfortable and not too restrictive in terms of movement. Tops that are light-weight and can be layered are preferred.
- Statement accessories: I chose a scarf and a statement necklace. These items are light-weight, yet they add the sparkle to your plain outfit instantly.
- Flats: Comfortable shoes for walking, need I say more?
Haha, that leaves you a lot of space in the luggage right? And of course, you should factor in the possibility that you would be wearing your new purchases too!
« Previous: Leather Wrist Bags from Swedish Hasbeens
» Next: Outfit with Adidas Seoul Watch
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on July 5, 2010 2:40 PM