You heard it first on my Facebook and Twitter – I couldn’t contain my excitement last week and blurted out about some major giveaway that was coming up on MsGlitzy.com. And… this is it! Stand a chance to win a US$1000 shopping spree at global online boutique, my-wardrobe.com.
Well-stocked with luxury fashion items, you can expect a good range of designers available at my-wardrobe.com to cover different occasions. From edgy casuals to glamorous frocks, some notable labels include Acne, Elizabeth and James, Tibi, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Mulberry etc.
To take part in this giveaway, simply put together your Christmas party outfit with items from my-wardrobe.com.
Post a comment to this post with your valid email address (so that we could contact you if you win!) and include the item names and links that you have selected.
Here’s my example. All these items are featured in the picture above.
1. Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Friday Rubens Print Dress – http://www.my-wardrobe.com/vivienne-westwood-anglomania/friday-rubens-print-dress-454881
2. Iosselliani Silver Pearl & Amber Stacked Ring - http://www.my-wardrobe.com/iosselliani/silver-pearl-amber-stacked-ring-696133
3. Anton Heunis Wire Setting And Strass Earrings - http://www.my-wardrobe.com/anton-heunis/wire-setting-and-strass-earrings-690355
4. Diane Von Furstenberg Azalea Tonda Pony Clutch - http://www.my-wardrobe.com/dvf/azalea-tonda-pony-clutch-178668
5. Sam Edelman Truffle Lorissa Spike Suede Peeptoe Court Shoe - http://www.my-wardrobe.com/sam-edelman/truffle-lorissa-spike-suede-peeptoe-court-shoe-243103
1. This giveaway is open to all readers worldwide. Anyone can join!
2. The giveaway closes on Monday, 19th December, 12pm (GMT +8).
3. The winner will be hand-picked by my-wardrobe.com.
5. The shopping voucher can be used from January 2012 onwards.
Here are some tips: If you would like to dive straight into party wear, take a look at what my-wardrobe.com has put together in their Christmas room. Also, check out their “Sale” section and tempt yourselves with designer pieces at attractive markdowns of up to 70%.
So, let’s get festive and start getting serious about our Christmas party looks. Who knows, you might actually own your dream outfit!
NOTE: THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED!
» Next: The Mystery of Creme de La Mer
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on December 5, 2011 10:47 AM