It is somewhat surreal to be in a room full of bare-faced bloggers. And this was what I experienced one fine Saturday morning at Estee Lauder’s office.
We were there for a makeover hosted by Bobbi Brown , followed by an individual mini photoshoot.
I was crazy enough to go commando – on my face – with nary a wee concealer or loose powder to hide my outrageous eye bags and acne scars.
Getting started on my makeup.
Makeup almost done! Check out the stressed face of my makeup artist at the background.
My makeover photo with cosmetics from Bobbi Brown. I love how the Rich Colour Lip Stick (in Coral) complemented with my pastel outfit.
I also have a micro-site (msglitzy.bybobbibrown.sg) that showcases the products used, together with my dreadful before/after close-up pictures. Click on the link at your own peril!
All of you can enjoy this “Spotlight on Makeover” at Bobbi Brown too, complete with a professional photography session. Simply email to to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred date and time, or call +65 8420 2822 for more details.
Date: 2 – 13 March 2012
Venue: Bobbi Brown at Isetan Scotts
How to register: Spend $120 per customer (fully redeemable for Bobbi Brown products)
- Personalized Skin Analysis.
- Professional Brow Grooming.
- Brightening Nudes Makeover.
- Dust of shimmer on your décolleté.
- Professional Hairstyling Session with the Hair Experts.
- Professional Photography Session with Pictureworks and a complimentary photo.
- Complimentary Professional Studio Shoot at Essence Studios (worth $350).
- Chance to win a Bobbi Brown Hamper in our Pure Luminosity Contest (worth $500).
大家想看我卸妆前后的样貌吗？之前应Bobbi Brown之邀，进行了一次个人makeover。 上妆前后的差别不小，但是这次的makeover是一次非常愉快的经验。若您有兴趣经历类似makeover，也可以向Bobbi Brown查询登记。
« Previous: Fashion Week Hair Trend- Braids
» Next: VPL – Very Pink Lipsticks
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on March 10, 2012 5:42 PM