Most of you probably know how much of a fan I am with profiling tools. Having gone through a fragrance profiling session last year, I got a wee bit excited when P&G Beauty did a simple profiling for me with the latest Floral by Gucci fragrances.
The series consists of 5 fragrances, all inspired by different flowers. Gucci describes the Floral Garden woman as “youthful, enigmatic, beguiling – contemporary but with a sensitive appreciation of the past”. Each Floral Garden perfume embodies a different facet the woman.
Without further ado, here is my fragrance profile by Mimi Kumar, Senior Scientist of P&G Beauty. The profile was based on my responses to 4 multiple choice questions.
I noticed how a few “profilers” have used the word “elegant” on me. Is it the imagery I have created on MsGlitzy.com? I’m the clumsiest person around in real life!
So which Floral Garden woman are you?
- The Gorgeous Gardenia woman exudes a sultry sensuality that is lushly enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower.
- The Gracious Tuberose woman boasts a natural poise. She dances through life with a ballerina’s elegance and her presence is a joy for those around her.
- The Glamorous Magnolia woman is spellbinding in her allure. Confident, charismatic, she draws her audience with a caressing touch.
- The Generous Violet woman is consummately feminine. Mysterious, romantic, impeccably sophisticate, she envelops all around her in her bounteous aura.
- The Glorious Mandarin woman is inspiring and intoxicating. Time in her company is enlivening. Her spirited approach to life is utterly thrilling.
Having tried on the Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose and Glamorous Magnolia – all 3 are widely available at all Gucci fragrances counters here – this series of floral fragrances looks set to be well-liked by most women, given its light, refreshing scent. I am inclined towards Glamorous Magnolia, as accurately highlighted in my profile, for its soft, understated and sensual fragrance. Gorgeous Gardenia is sweeter and more exuberant while Gracious Tuberose, also a personal favourite, has a little more zest and spice.
The Gucci Floral Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose and Glamorous Magnolia EDT are available in 30ml (S$93), 50ml (S$113) and 100ml (S$168). The Generous Violet and Glorious Mandarin are available in 100ml (S$168) and are exclusive to Gucci boutiques only.
人们常常用花朵来形容女性。不同的花卉绽放不同的香气，也代表不同女性的特质。 Gucci 今年推出了Floral Garden香水系列。5 中不同的花卉香氛，让女性有机会去探索及提升她多方面的性格，展现出外在的个性或隐藏在内心的一面 。犹如在一个充满芳香的神秘花园采摘花朵，展现灵魂。每支香氛、每种色彩都代表着女性最诱人的个性。
« Previous: Sexy Swimwear for Summer!
» Next: Wedding Hairspiration Moodboard
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on May 9, 2012 11:09 AM