I am bursting with excitement about my upcoming summer vacation. There are so many things that I want to buy and pack into my luggage for my trip end of this month!
1. ASOS Aqua Cropped T Shirt With Logo In Basket Mesh Jersey S$48.77: It seems like a crop top is a must this summer! Try hard to achieve a slender waist and wear a high-waisted bottom to avoid looking skanky.
2. Dior Nude Tan Paradise Duo S$90: Wouldn’t go wrong with a bronzing contour and some pink rosy flush on the cheeks.
3. H&M Swimsuit S$39.90: Digital prints are big this year, so why not embrace it on your swimwear? This straps of this swimsuit is removable, so there will be no ugly tan lines on the shoulder.
4. Lancôme Gloss in Love in 391 (Flash and Fuchsia) S$40: A slim tube with a button release for the cap, this is the perfect lip gloss for the vacation. This vibrant pink shade goes well with your sun-kissed look; and with one click, you could easily touch up with the precise two-in-one lip applicator from Lancôme.
5. Clarins Creme Perfectrice Multi-Protection BB cream S$74: This BB cream is packed with SPF 40, but helps to cover blemishes, as well as smooth and even out the skin tone. Use it in lieu of the foundation and look radiant for the entire day. After all, why put on so much makeup while on vacay?
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Double Wrap Watch (Price Unavailable)
7. Longchamp Finca Luisa Medium Handbag US$354: Inspired by the Mediterranean houses (Finca in Spanish) and masterpieces by the Mexican architect Luis Barragan, this tote is spacious and therefore great for the beach.
8. Havaianas White Slim Ceramic US$50: Yet another luxe addition to the line-up, the ceramic centre piece of the slippers represents the artistic craftsmanship in Marajoara pottery made in Para, North Brazil.
9. Obey Soul Rebel Mixed Bracelets S$59 (From Tangs)
11. Oliver Peoples Reigh Sunglasses in Julep Gradient US$295: Oliver Peoples’ Reigh shades are handicrafted and shaped in a simple and flattering design. The jade hue makes it a unique but easy-to-wear accessory. The brand should be available at Sunglass Hut in Singapore, so do check out their range of eyewear!
12. Dannijo Lovisa Earrings US$395: With Swarovski crystals in striking colours assembled like the sun, this pair of earrings is a stunner that jazzes up your dinner outfit effortlessly.
« Previous: Denim on Denim
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on July 2, 2013 11:38 AM