25th October is “Punk for a Day Day“. I am serious. Other than black, leather, studs and spikes, what defines punk?
Perhaps tartan? After all it is versatile and is suitable for the cold wintry season.
1. ASOS Freak Of Nature Lost And Bound Tartan Dress – S$125.45
2. Forever 21 Spiked Hair Clip Set – US$2.80
3. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips in Plaidical – S$19.90
4. Christian Louboutin Anita 85 Buckled Tartan Pumps on Net-a-Porter – US$1395
I just found out recently that there will be a Christian Louboutin sale at The Outnet at the end of November! More than a 1,000 pairs of glossy red soles will be going on sale, and prices will be reduced by up to 55%! Register to this secret sale now!
5. Moschino FW2013 Tartan Leather Bag – Price unavailable
Tartan is quite a big theme in Moschino’s Fall/Winter collection this year. There is a variety of tartan-inspired bags and accessories in their offering this season.
6. Burberry Beauty Sheer Eye Shadow in Midnight Black – S$46
Given that we are going for the punk look, midnight black would be a good option to create a more gothic and intense smoky eye. Burberry’s sheer eye shadow is soft, buildable and not too intense. The signature checked embossing on the powder is the icing on the cake!
Happy “Punk for a Day Day” and have a smashing weekend!
« Previous: The New La Mer Treatment Lotion
» Next: If your Skin is Stressed…
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on October 25, 2013 11:28 AM