Having blogged about this topic for years, I have consolidated a shop list for cheongsam dresses here in Singapore to make shopping a lot easier.
Tong Tong Friendship Store – Spring 2014 collection.
Stores are listed in alphabetical order.
2. Deja vu Vintage - Located at Millenia Walk #01-70, you can find one-of-a-kind cheongsams in store.
5. Ong Shunmugam - An emerging local designer that has featured her collections at Audi Fashion Festival and Future Fashion Now events. Her designs are exquisite and elegant, and customisation requests are accepted. Price range from S$399 and up.
7. Sissae - Based in Indonesia, Sissae is able to ship to Singapore. I have not seen the dresses in real life but based on the website and pictures, the designs are quite traditional and glamorous – think old Shanghai style – but prices are quite affordable ranging from S$115.50 to S$294. Check out the Sale section for some good buys!
8. The Lady General - A new e-store based in Singapore that has just launched a few designs recently, priced at S$179-199.
9. Tong Tong Friendship Store - I think this store requires no introduction. It is one of the pioneers in Singapore introducing wearable contemporary cheongsam dresses!
« Previous: Peter Pilotto for Target – First Look!
» Next: Of Pecan Pie and Umber Gradient
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on January 15, 2014 11:09 AM