With Chinese New Year just weeks away, have you started prepping for your Chinese New Year outfit?
Given that it’s the Year of the Horse, several brands have launched limited editions for the occasion. Of course, you could look at adding a little bit of details to fit with the theme of the year!
1. DVF New Julian Two Lucky Horse Tiny Red Wrap (S$610): Something classic, something fun. The Julian Wrap dress is a signature design from DVF, match it up with quirky Lucky Horse prints and a bright shade of red – this is THE Year of the Horse outfit for house visiting or home parties!
2. Pandora Auspicious Collection Galloping Horse charm (Price unavailable): In conjunction with the CNY, Pandora has released a series of auspicious charms – lucky fish, golden ingot and money bag etc. The Galloping Horse in sterling silver symbolises power and wellness for the new year.
3. Chloé Horse Head Ring (S$285): Definitely an eye-catching and edgy piece of accessory!
5. Longchamp limited edition Year of the Horse bag (S$556): This Le Pliage in leather can be carried as a tote or a shoulder bag. Whilst this is launched in celebration with the Lunar year, the motif on the bag is in line with the brand’s emblem. This makes a good addition to your bag collection that would stand the test of time.
6. DVF Lucky Horse Envelope Clutch (S$420)
7. Chantecaille ‘Wild Horses’ Eyeshadow & Blush Palette (S$113.40): A palette that consists of classic autumnal shades, 5% of the proceeds goes to the Humane Society of the United States to support their efforts to save wild horses. Good deeds will definitely bring you good luck!
9. Tory Burch Chinese New Year Horseshoe bag charm (S$100): Made of acetate and metal, this adorable bag charm will be available at Tory Burch Wisma Boutique from 20 Jan 2014.
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on January 13, 2014 11:42 AM