Watcha you doing this Valentine’s Day?
Single or in love, we could have fun during this occasion. Here are all the Valentine’s Day, heart-shape or sweet pinky-dovey items that would be great on the 14th day of February!
1. GUMMI Nails Mon Amour Nail Wraps (S$16) – A special design for Valentine’s Day, this is the easy peasy way to get your nails dressed for the occasion. Stick and file and voila – no drying time required!
2. NCLA Glitter Lacquer in Heart Attack (S$23) - A glittery top coat with little heart cut-outs, how adorable can your nails get?
3. Assorted charms from Pandora – Fill up your bracelet with some new charms from the Danish label’s Valentine’s Day collection. The sterling silver Pave charm (extreme left) is set with 8 heart-shaped pink cubic zirconia stones and 64 white cubic zirconia stones. Dazzling!
4. agnès b Bag Charm – From the label’s latest Voyage collection, this bag charm boasts the signature agnès b. motifs made up of star, heart, b. logo, padlock and key and coincidentally looks apt for the occasion.
5. LeSportsac x Curtis Kulig “Love Me” cosmetic pouch - Artist Curtis Kulig lives in New York City, where his ‘Love Me’ campaign has quickly made him an international star. In this capsule collection with LeSportsac, the artist created the “Bleeker”, which has the notable ‘love me’ in white on a black ground with hints of bold red found on the stitching and other unexpected areas.
6. Etam “Love Me” lingerie set – An adorable pairing of stunning soft tulle triangle bra and lace panties, adorned with sweet polka dot – this set dresses you up for your V-Day date!
7. Vera Wang Pink Princess EDT (S$85 for 50ml) – The fragrance bottle is described as “a fuchsia fantasy created to radiate sparkle and fun with a touch of whimsy.” With the bottle dipped in hot pink glitter and the crown as the bottle cap, the scent is an exuberant burst of pink grapefruit and raspberry sorbet, young and playful, suitable for anyone who yearns to be a playful Princess.
8. Repetto flats – A sweet pink shade for the romantics, and this pair is reminiscent of the graceful ballerina too, don’t you think?
9. Too-Faced Sweetheart Beads Radiant Glow Face Powder (US$32) – An illuminating face powder that is paraben and cruelty free, the heard-shape beads look cute and inviting. Likened to the Guerlain Meteorites, according to reviews, this version provides golden sheen but no glitter. Perfect for the humid climate here!
10. Häagen Dazs Love in Full Bloom Ice Cream (S$15.90) – No-one should say “No” to ice-cream, especially ice-cream shaped into roses. And these are after all Häagen-Dazs’ Macadamia Nut ice-cream and Raspberry Sorbet, as well as an additional scoop of Strawberry (nestled within the cone). It’s almost like holding a bouquet, except you can savour it! This special concoction is available in Singapore from 31 January to 28 February 2014.
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on January 29, 2014 11:25 AM