The first post on this coveted collection, which featured some lookbook pictures from an Instagram account, showed a glimpse of the colourful pieces. Finally, the official embargo has been lifted and the official lookbook images have been released.
For the photos and the prices of items, please refer to my Facebook album here.
- Most of the items are priced below US$80.
- Not all the items will be available on Net-A-Porter. There are some which are Target only or Target.com exclusives.
- International shoppers will be able to purchase via Net-A-Porter. To shop from Target.com, you will need to have a US home address. Target.com does not ship to freight forwarders.
- This collection will debut on Target and Net-A-Porter on February 9.
- Based on photos of the preview session, some of the pieces are in textured jacquard material – such as the strapless dress and printed skirt featured above. According to The Budget Babe,”everything was very well-made. Nothing felt and looked cheap.”
- The quality from Philip Lim for Target collection was said to be superb (I didn’t purchase anything from them eventually). Given the good review from the press review, and the collaboration with Net-A-Porter, it is likely that this upcoming collaboration would be of reasonable quality too.
- In short, get ready to spend all your “ang-pow” money (if you are still eligible to collect them) on 9th February!
« Previous: Of Pecan Pie and Umber Gradient
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on January 20, 2014 11:23 AM