I have shared about the Bioderma H2O Micelle Solution previously and since I discovered this product, I have never looked back.
When I first blogged about this miracle makeup remover 2 years ago, only the Sensibio (red) version was available in Singapore at selected Guardian stores. Fast forward 2 years later, a more comprehensive range of Bioderma is now stocked at Guardian, Nishino, Robinsons and John Little outlets!
A recap for those who are not familiar with this product, the Bioderma H2O Micelle Solution, it’s a makeup remover that is clear as water. Oil-based makeup removers are known to be effective in dissolving stubborn makeup, but the downside of it is that the texture might be too heavy for oily skin types. The light-weight fluid from Bioderma is therefore a “godsend” for ladies with oily skin because it is highly effective in removing most makeup – powder, liquid foundation, eye shadow, lip stick etc – perhaps except for stubborn waterproof mascara.
Micelles are very special molecular microstructures that allow impurities, dirt and excess sebum to be removed without the need to rinse. Suspended in water, they only
disband when in contact with the skin. As such, they are able to cleanse the skin thoroughly without stripping moisture off your skin’s protective layer. This product is highly recommended by dermatologists for its non-comedogenic, targeted formula.
I also use it as a “makeup eraser” to remove smudge or imperfections. Simply dip a cotton bud with some Micelle Solution and your mistakes get “erased” in a jiffy.
Now, there are 4 different types of Micelle Solution to choose from at the stores:
- Sensibio (Red): Suitable for all skin types.
- Hydrabio (Blue): Suitable for dehydrated skin. Contains an Aquaporin® Patent that stimulates skin’s natural hydrating capabilities and locks in water within theskin layers.
- Sebum (Green): Suitable for oil-prone skin. Contains Fluidactiv® patent improves sebum quality and inhibits comedogenesis.
- ABCDerm: For babies! Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, soap-free, and alcohol-free. Extremely gentle and delicate that is suitable as a daily cleanser for babies diaper area, skin folds, face, hands etc.
If you have not tried this miracle product yet – I guess it’s still not too late to try it now because it might change your daily routine, just like how it changed mine. The Bioderma H2O Micelle Solution is priced at: S$15.90 for 100ml, S$29.90 for 250ml and S$39.90 for 500ml.
PS: You may wish to read this post, on my yet another favourite product from Bioderma - the Sensibio Light Soothing Cream.
« Previous: Gianna Jun’s Airport Style
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on June 18, 2014 11:38 AM