Contrary to my annual ritual, this year I actually might not have a summer holiday. Or maybe I do… a last minute trip could be exciting!
But then again, I was fantasizing about what to pack for my imaginary summer holiday (as of now). And here’s me sharing the love:
1. Matching crop top and skirt from Topshop – If you have a flat tummy to flaunt, go for the crop! F3 labels are having discounts right now, perfect for scoring some new outfits for your upcoming holiday.
2. Pineapple Stud Earrings – Add some little cute trinkets to complement the casual, happy mood.
3. Miu Miu Tortoise Shell Acetate Sunglasses – I have tried this one at a Sunglass Hut outlet here in Singapore and I am totally in love with the shape and colour!
4. Charlotte Olympia “Faster” Collection Shoes - An On Pedder Singapore exclusive, this collection is inspired by Formula 1. I think the quirky design and comfortable fit of the loafers makes it ideal for any casual occasion.
5. Samsonite Marshmallow Carry-on Luggage – Available in 5 delicious shades, this luggage also serves as an ergonomic and sturdy seat for travellers to rest their tired legs in crowded airport terminals and train platforms. I usually bring along carry-on luggage for my work trips and now I am pondering whether to swap my boring black suitcase to this adorable Marshmallow!
6. (from left) Pureheals Propolis 50 Volume Mist, Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash, Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+
On the range of skincare that I have selected, Pureheals is a Korean skincare brand that is now available at Sephora stores in Singapore. The Propolis 50 Volume Mist is a balancing mist that not only hydrates your skin, but also protect it from external harmful particles. It helps that the product has a pleasant scent, probably from the Propolis extract.
Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash (S$45) is a new product launched this month. It is able to thorough yet gently cleanse the face – the Calendula Flower Extract has soothing properties and Glycerin pulls moisture from the air to replenish and help keep the skin hydrated.
Bioderma Photoderm Max Dry Touch SPF50+ UVA36 sunscreen ($44.90) would be my sunscreen of choice this season. It is anti-shine, anti-humidity and has a mattiofied finish, perfect for ladies with oily skin like me!
« Previous: MsGlitzy’s Eyeliner Diaries #1
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on July 9, 2014 11:24 AM