Saw this and couldn’t help trying to find out more when I saw this on my email…
After all, who wouldn’t want a pair of jeans that could conceal the muffin top??
Spanx, best known for its shapewear – go check it out if you haven’t – have also a range of jeans that help to achieve slimmer silhouette. Launched since second half 2014, the jeans range now boasts several different fit and wash.
The “Hidden Slimming System”at the hip does look cool!
According to online reviews, these jeans do not feel like shapewear at all. They are more the hybrid of denim and leggings and are extremely comfortable. Price range is US$118-178.
I decided to do a quick desk comparison of these jeans with my favourite Uniqlo Ultra Stretch Jeans.
- Spanx 5 pocket skinny jeans – 91% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 3% LYCRA® elastane. Mesh: 72% Nylon, 28% Spandex/elastane
- Uniqlo Ultra Stretch - 79% Cotton, 10% Rayon , 7% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Spanx 5 pocket skinny jeans - Constructed with our concealed shaping technology and a power-recovery denim from one of the oldest mills in the world, this jean supports, smoothes and holds.
- Uniqlo Ultra Stretch - These amazingly snug and stretchy jeans are made from ultra-stretch denim with an incredible expansion rate of 50% and rebound rate of 90%. The fitted cut hugs your legs closely, yet exceptional stretch makes them super comfortable.
- Spanx 5 pocket skinny jeans - Concealed shaping technology targets stomach
- Uniqlo Ultra Stretch - Nil.
I think the key difference between Spanx Jeans and Uniqlo Ultra Stretch is the “Slim X” Hidden Control System that helps to minimise muffin top. These jeans are only available online for now. Have anyone tried them before?
In the meantime if you would like to have similar effect at lower cost, perhaps the combination of Uniqlo Ultra Stretch and Spanx shaping underwear would do the deed?
« Previous: 4 Ways to Use Clarins Shaping Facial Lift
- Published by MsGlitzy.com on August 30, 2015 11:32 AM