Published by MsGlitzy.com in: Fashion, Outfits
If you are bored (like me), perhaps you could kill some time with this quiz that helps you determine which dress style you are suitable for. One disclaimer: it isn’t very scientific and doesn’t aim to be accurate.
1. Which painting do you like most?
2. Which drink would you grab first?
(B is a picture of Cosmopolitan cocktail, in case you’re wondering…)
3. Which room do you like the best?3 Comments
You heard it first on my Facebook and Twitter – I couldn’t contain my excitement last week and blurted out about some major giveaway that was coming up on MsGlitzy.com. And… this is it! Stand a chance to win a US$1000 shopping spree at global online boutique, my-wardrobe.com.
Well-stocked with luxury fashion items, you can expect a good range of designers available at my-wardrobe.com to cover different occasions. From edgy casuals to glamorous frocks, some notable labels include Acne, Elizabeth and James, Tibi, Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Mulberry etc.86 Comments
With the festive season approaching, it’s time to look for the party dress!
There is a school of thought that preaches that “black is boring”. But black is versatile, universal and suitable for all events. If you find a great black dress, you can wear it to a party, a formal ball, a black-tie event .. you get the gist.
And Miss Glitzy would seriously wanna rock a LBPD (Little Black Party Dress) like how Dakota Fanning did in her Valentino:
I have consolidated my Glitz Wish List for the LBPDs!
Let the Ruffles do the Talking
(left) 1. Yoana Baraschi Blow-Up Dress (US$355.00) – For the breezy, relaxed and effortless chic look.
(right) 2. Diane von Furstenberg Pivette Wrap Dress in Black (US$495) – My favourite designer! The individual pleats look very structured but this is toned down with the use of draped polyester and the colour black.
For the Vintage
3. Ossie Clark Cosmic silk-georgette dress (£227.96) – Stand out from the sea of halternecks and tube dresses with a gentle silk vintage-inspired piece. The Ossie Clark dress has a playful deep V-neck which leaves some room for erm.. imagination!
4. Tsumori Chisato Dress in Black/Cream (US$1,101) – Totally in love with this look! A little don’t-carish attitude and a dash of adventure are all you need for a great party!
The Old School
5. BCBGMAXAZRIA Lace & Organza Party Dress(S$675.35) – It perfectly fine to be traditional and stay with the essentials of a party dress – the silk, the lace and the organza. The BCBG dress added a playful touch with the tiers and the short flirty dress length!3 Comments
Receive weekly email updates from MsGlitzy.com!